Graduate Software Developer Role
We are looking for Graduates to join our talented team as full stack developers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of client projects. The typical technology stack is Angular and Node. You will be working with experienced colleagues who will help you develop your skills.
Full Time, flexible working, some working from home.
Apply if you like
- Solving problems – it’s core to our business and its the ethos that’s seen us delivering awesome software to happy customers for over 25 years
- Variety – our expertise attracts a wide range of clients and projects, so we’re constantly learning and discovering new ways that software can transform our clients businesses! No two days are the same, so there’s no time to get bored!
- Learning – we never stop learning. Whether it’s a new book, a training course or conference, we’ll support you in your hunger for knowledge and career development.
- Flexibility – we’re predominantly office based but if you want to work from home some of the time, we can make that work
- Shiny things – we’ll provide all the hardware and software that you need to do your job effectively.
- Beautiful surroundings – Alresford is a beautiful part of the world. It’s an easy to reach, idyllic market town, with shops, pubs and river walks all within minutes walk of the office giving lots of lunchtime options.
- Chocolate and pizza – We hand out chocolate every week and we’ve got a pizza oven for lunchtime pizza parties when the weather’s good.
You will be trusted to
- Design system solutions
- Create beautiful, maintainable code
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to deliver projects on schedule.
- Develop front end and back end code
- Deliver projects on web, desktop and mobile
- See a project through its entire lifecycle
- Meet and speak with clients
- Integrate into the development team, sharing ideas, collaborating and supporting other team members
- Learn new technologies and develop your skills
Skills and experience
- Computer Science/software related qualification at degree level (predicted 2:1 or higher)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills